grow old with me, the best is yet to be.-
Isnt that really sweet? I wish someone said that to me. Guess that's gonna take time...
My internet's pissing me off. Gets dc every few minutes. I'm pissed. Horribly pissed. And what's worse is someone just pangseh me to watch a movie. How come other people can break promises so easily but I have to stick to them?
Ahh what the hell.
Its come to a point in time... Where i realise that the things I do, have no aim and purpose. My purpose was to provide comfort for the one I love, the one i care about. But having sort of lost that... I find that I've kinda lost my direction in my life. I just want to switch off and reset myself. Its a very harsh thing to do to give up everything that's happened and move on again in life. But i guess its for the best
(0) So Waddaya Think!
10:17:00 AM